The library offers a variety of FREE classes most months. Anyone interested in taking a class must have a Richardson Public Library card. To register, call the library at 972-744-4361 or go to any service desk in the library.
| November 2013
| Job Searching on the Internet
|| Friday, November 1, 2013
|| 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
| Internet 101
|| Friday, November 15, 2013
|| 10:00 - 12:00 p.m.
| Classes are not offered in December. Please check back for January class times.
| Need Ebook help? Come to our Digital Drop-Ins every Saturday for assistance with downloading Ebooks.
Offered classes Include:
This is a small hands-on class in which participants will learn:
- What the internet is and how to access it
- Parts of the browser and what they do
- Search engines - using one to find information on the Internet
- Tips for being a better searcher
- Look at some of the different ways people share information using the Internet
Job Searching on the Internet
If you have basic Internet skills, but are unsure how to search the Internet to find a job, this is the class for you! Learn to:
- Find job listings
- Create and post your resume online
- Apply for jobs online