WHO CAN JOIN TAB?
• Teens , ages 13-18
WHAT DOES A TAB MEMBER DO?
• Advise the Library staff on teen interests and trends
• Suggest ideas for teen programs
• Assist with Library events for all ages
WHEN DOES TAB MEET?
• TAB meets once a month, before or after teen programs.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF JOINING TAB?
• You earn volunteer hours for attending TAB meetings and serving at Library
programs and events.
• You develop leadership skills while serving your community.
HOW CAN I JOIN?
Fill out the attached form and liability waiver and return them to Jenn Delmar-Rollings at the Youth Services Information Desk. The form must include the signature of your parent or legal guardian and
a valid e-mail address and phone number.
RPL TAB application 2016