All documents and forms are subject to revision – download and review the current version prior to each application.
- Certificate of Occupancy / Fire Inspection Checklist:
Lists common Fire Code issues affecting commercial occupancies. Compliance with the items on this list will help the customer prepare for a Certificate of Occupancy, licensing, or other Fire Code inspection. The form does not list all potential violations.
- Fire Department Fee Schedule:
Resolution 08-14 establishes fire prevention fees, affecting permits and inspections.
- Fire Code Amendments:
Ordinance 4007 amends and adopts the 2012 International Fire Code. This document contains those amendments.
Fire Protection Systems:
- Flammable and Combustible Liquid Storage - Above Ground Tanks Policy:
Submittal, permitting, and inspection requirements for above ground tanks.
- Flammable and Combustible Liquid Storage - Underground Tanks Policy:
Submittal, permitting, and inspection requirements for underground tanks.
- Flammable and Combustible Liquid Storage Construction Permit Application:
Permit is required to install, remove, alter, abandon, or otherwise dispose of a flammable or combustible liquid tank. Application must accompany each submittal for each flammable and combustible liquid storage tank.
- Security Gates Across Fire Apparatus Access Roads Policy:
Security Gates across fire apparatus access roads, must comply with this policy.
- Security Gates Across Fire Apparatus Access Roads Construction Permit Application:
Application must accompany each submittal for security gates across fire apparatus access roads.
- Spray Room, Dip Tank or Booth Requirements:
Fire Code requirements for Spray Rooms, Dip Tanks or Booths.
- Spray Room, Dip Tank or Booth Construction Permit Application:
A permit is required prior to installation of any non-exempt spray room, dip tank, or both.
- Stationary Storage Battery Systems Policy:
Stationary Storage Battery Systems must comply with this policy and 2006 IFC Section 608.
- Stationary Storage Battery System - 2006 IFC Section 608:
Fire Code requirements for Stationary Storage Battery Systems.
- Stationary Storage Battery System Permit Application:
Application must accompany each submittal for Stationary Storage Battery System Permit review.
- Gas Storage Permit Application;
- Radio Receiver Order Form:
Gate contractors installing approved radio-controlled openers can use this form to order radio receivers programmed to operate on approved radio frequencies.
Other Forms and Information: