The Richardson Fire Department provides a wide variety of emergency and non-emergency services.
|Emergency services include:
- Fire Suppression
- Advanced Life Support Medical Treatment
and Patient Transportation
- Specialized Rescue Operations
- Hazardous Material Incident Mitigation
- Response to Weather-Related Emergencies
Primary non-emergency services include:
- Fire Prevention Inspections
- Public Fire Safety Education Programs
- Support of Numerous Community Events
Fire Career Brochure
For questions regarding employment with the Richardson Fire Department, please contact the Fire Administration Office at (972) 744-5700 during business hours, Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.