CITY OF RICHARDSON HEALTH DEPARTMENT
411 W. Arapaho Rd. #107
Richardson, Tx 75080
P.O. Box 830309
Richardson, Tx 75083-0309
8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
(972) 744-5802 (fax)
Children's Immunization Clinic:
Click here for clinic hours and to learn more...
The Richardon Health Department consists of three divisions:
| Programs include:
- Environmental education
- Environmental site assessment
- Hazardous spill response
- Housing inspections
- Industrial wastewater monitoring
- Inspection of food service and child care facilities
- Food handler training, including online food handler training
- Inspection of public & semipublic swimming pools
- Smoking ordinance enforcement
- Stagnant/unsecure swimming pools
- Vector control (mosquitoes, rodents, etc.)
- Water quality (monitoring streams, creeks, and ponds)
- Noise concerns*
* Barking dog noise complaints are investigated by Animal Services. Loud music and other loud noise disturbances are investigated by the Police Department.
The Richardson Health Department operates a FREE children's immunization clinic for children that do not have private health insurance and live in the RISD or Richardson city limits. Please click HERE for additional information on this program.
Public health services are provided through the Dallas County Health Department, or depending where you live, the Collin County Health Department. For contact and service information, please see the links below:
FLU VACCINES (Seasonal & H1N1)
The seasonal flu vaccine is available at local pharmacies, private physicians' offices, or the Dallas County (or Collin County) Health Department. Additional information regarding the Flu can be found HERE.