To register as an exhibitor for Trash Bash, please, use the online form link above. Registration will remain open as long as there is space available.
TRASH BASH is a City wide clean-up event held on a Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each Spring. This FREE event includes environmental exhibitors throughout the Civic Center including children's activities, door prizes, and food; and outside the Civic Center:
Event Information and Requirements:
• Booth spaces are provided at no charge
• Booth spaces will be indoors with the exception of those for children’s activities or if requested. If you request an outdoor booth space, you will need to provide your own tent or covering.
• Booth space is 10’x 6’ or 8’x 6’. Tables and chairs are provided. Tables are 8’ L x 30” W and 6’ x 30” W.
• Booth space with electricity is limited. Please plan to bring an industrial size extension cord with you.
• Please provide a detailed description of your booth items on the form.
• All exhibitors must check-in between 8-9 a.m.
• Booths must be completely set-up by 9 a.m. and remain open until 1 p.m.
• Exhibitor is responsible for clearing and cleaning their space after the event. Receptacles for trash and recyclables will be provided onsite.
• Applicants will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of their application. Directions and event layout will be mailed prior to the event.
• This event occurs rain or shine!
• All exhibitors are required to sign a waiver and complete registration application completely.