To register as an exhibitor for Trash Bash, please, use the online form link above. Deadline for registration is April 16th.
Description of Event:
• Environmental Event
• Saturday, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
• Free Admission. City wide clean-up event, exhibitors, document shredding, electronic recycling, clothing/book donations, compost, plant, and recycle bag give-a-ways, children’s activities, and door prizes.
Event Information and Requirements:
• Booth spaces are provided at no charge
• Booth spaces will be indoors with the exception of those for children’s activities or if requested. If you request an outdoor booth space, you will need to provide your own tent or covering.
• Booth space is 10’x 6’ or 8’x 6’. Tables and chairs are provided. Tables are 8’ L x 30” W and 6’ x 30” W.
• Booth space with electricity is limited. Please plan to bring an industrial size extension cord with you.
• Please provide a detailed description of your booth items on the form.
• All exhibitors must check-in between 8-9 a.m.
• Booths must be completely set-up by 9 a.m. The event requests that all exhibitor booths remain
open until 1 p.m.
• The exhibitor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally
received. Receptacles for trash and recyclables will be located at the facility.
• Each applicant will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of their application, directions, and event layout will be mailed prior to the event.
• This event occurs rain or shine!
• All exhibitors are required to read and sign a waiver. Please fill out exhibitor registration completely.