Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...

A Temporary Food Service Permit...

  • is $50 per event
  • is good for a period not to exceed 14 consecutive days
  • is required for ALL temporary public events where food is sold 
  • is either EXEMPT or NONEXEMPT


NONEXEMPT = Vendors participating in any public event that will be selling or sampling food. Vendors can apply...

  • online 
  • U. S. Mail (payment & application MUST be submitted together)
  • in person

EXEMPT = Nonprofit events (church, school or charity) approved by the Health Department; OR events where a blanket permit has been submitted (school bazaars). If you are an EXEMPT vendor you can apply...  

  • online
  • U. S. Mail
  • in person
  • email

Attention: Restaurants/establishments with a current City of Richardson health permit:
If you are participating in WildFlower!, Cottonwood, or any City special event, you can use the EXEMPT online application.



online app with payment temp

  online app exempt temp    printable pdf temporary 

Last updated: 4/9/2014 9:38:03 AM