For this filing season, the Library will offer the following products:
- Forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ (a copy of the instructions for each form is available for viewing at the Reference desk)
- Publication 17 (copies are available for checkout for one week - see the Reference desk)
Other forms are available
- from the IRS Website: https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- by calling the IRS at 1-800-829-3676
- can be printed by the library staff for $0.15 per page
- or check the North Dallas IRS Office
4050 Alpha Road #170
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Open M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Free Tax Help from AARP
IRS-trained volunteers will help with basic tax returns, particularly for elderly, handicapped and
non English-speaking taxpayers. Please bring your records related to the 2017 tax year, along with
your Social Security card and your 2016 tax return.
Basement Program Room
MONDAYS, February 5 - April 16, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- RICHARDSON SENIOR CENTER
820 Arapaho Rd.
FRIDAYS, February 2 - April 13, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.