Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...

Susan Jin, Open Records Specialist: (972) 744-4752

All requests must be in writing and addressed to the Open Records Specialist. The request may be faxed to (972) 744-5976, mailed to the Richardson Police Department, Attn: Legal Department, P.O. Box 831078, Richardson, Texas 75083-1078 or presented in person to the Richardson Police Records Section located at 140 N. Greenville, Richardson, Texas.

  • All requests must include the Requestor’s Name, Address and Phone Number.(Be as specific as to the type of information requested.)
  • The Department will have 10 business days in order to respond to the request.
  • Documents will be released as directed under Section 552, Texas Government Code.

Documents concerning juvenile misconduct, sexual assaults, active investigations, etc. will be referred to the Open Records Division of the Texas Attorney General’s office.

Last updated: 3/17/2017 7:29:34 AM