Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...

How do I dispose of paint and other chemicals found in the home?
Learn more....

Can I see restaurant inspection scores online? 
Learn more....

Do I have to register my pet with the City? 
Learn more and visit the Animal Shelter

Where are you located?
Find us

What can I do about rats?
Learn more....

How can I file a complaint with the Health Department?
File a complaint

Where can I get medical care, adult vaccinations & testing with no health insurance? 
Dallas County Health and Human Services

Who can I call to report illegal dumping or water discharges?
Click here for information on Water Quality

When are the food handler classes given and where are they held? 
View the Food Handler Class Schedule.

What does the Health Department do about mosquitos?
Learn more....

Do I need a permit to sell food at a special event or festival?
Learn more....

What you need to know about the children's immunization clinic:

  • What vaccines do the children’s immunization clinic offer?
  • What are the requirements to get immunizations from the clinic?
  • Where is the children’s immunization clinic located?
  • What is the recommended schedule for childhood vaccines?

Learn more....

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 3/3/2015 11:34:36 AM