Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...

This section provides instructions on how to apply for a “street use permit” required for activities such as block parties, athletic events and other activities that take place on public rights-of-way. Other information in this section relates to red light enforcement cameras, residential traffic calming programs, and traffic information brochures.



Red Light Enforcement
(COR Police Department)

Street Use Permits

Traffic Calming


Last updated: 1/15/2013 3:59:36 PM