Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...

Traffic crashes are documented in one of two ways:

Call Cards are used to document minor crash with no injuries. Call Cards are not sent to the Department of Public Safety. They contain basic information about the crash and may be obtained from the Richardson Police Department. Call Cards can also be obtained online from the RPD at no charge. Request Call Card 

If you were involved in a crash which resulted in injury and/or $1000 or more worth of damages, and was not investigated by a law enforcement officer, you may submit a State Crash Report to the Texas Department of Public Safety using this printable form. This must be done within ten (10) days of the crash.

You can reach the Records Department at (972) 744-4836 Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time). 

Last updated: 5/26/2015 2:43:08 PM